We strongly recommended that groups reserve a table in advance by contacting the team directly through the telephone number or e-mail address below
tel: 01708 459446 E-mail: email@example.com
You will receive confirmation within 24 hours after your reservation inquiry via email and/or phone number you provided. If you don't receive we kindly ask you call us for confirmation.
December Bookings- Fridays/Saturdays; Please note that reservations for Fridays and Saturdays throughout December can only be taken by phone as a £10 per person deposit is required to secure your booking.
Should you arrive more than 15 minutes after your booking time without forewarning, then you may lose your table or we may need to hold you back to a later time to ensure the best possible level of service to all our guests.
Please note that Kervan Kitchen restaurant is not suitable for children under 6 years of age after 6 pm at weekends.
To confirm the reservation we ask for £10 deposit per person.
For group of 10 people or more an optional service charge of %10 will be added to the bill.
The restaurant’s continued viability relies on reservations being honoured by our customers, and adequate notice being given of any changes or cancellations.
Accordingly, the following applies:
1. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee for any booking that is cancelled, or if numbers are reduced without prior notice.
2. For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to the number of guests at least 24 hours prior to your booking.
3. Kervan Kitchen reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of £10 per person for any bookings changed or cancelled within this 24 hour notice period.
4. The cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by Kervan Kitchen in terms of staffing, food, and any lost revenue as a result of turning away other potential bookings.
5. We will notify you if any cancellation fee is applied.
6. Any bookings which fail to turn up without any prior notice, will also incur a £10 per person fee.
7. Where possible, the Kervan Kitchen’s team will actively manage restaurant bookings by checking attendance with the main guests/contact we have in our bookings diary.